You are hereForums /

Flynny's picture

8hr entries are open

Hey all the course I want to use is this one

it gives us about 10km

A little bit of work needs to be done as there are a couple of tree down across the track.
The climb up beside the fire rd to get to the northern fire trail needs a rake as does a few other bits.

IF anyone has time to get out there and just give it a bit of love please do. My weekends are tied up but I plan to spend a couple of afternoons or early mornings out there

Flynny's picture

club news

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

Hi gang a couple of things on the go at the mo

1. 8hr Entries for the SRAM Singletrack Mind Series are NOW OPEN!

http://www.chocolatefoot.com.au/singletrack-mind...

Fi and Joe came up and got a bit of promo footage at the twilight on Tuesday (again I apologise to the DH crew for pulling timed run with out notice but if this goes off well it should be a good little earner for our club and funds generated will go away towards finalising the new DH trail)

Flynny's picture

Meeting with 8hr Promoters

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

Hey all.

Fi and Joe of chocolate foot wish to come up to get a bit of promotional footage for the upcoming 8hr and nut out the rest of the details.

The plan at this stage is for them to come out the the last Twilight round this Tuesday.
They need to get a bit of footageof xc while the light is still good so if peeps can turn up around 5-5.30 that would be awesomeness.

Best Mountain Bike