You are hereForums /

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #4 Results

Big turn out last night.

Good to see more and more kids turning up and a few new faces in the adults too

Tuff little course and Kevin Bell liked it so much he did an extra lap Eye-wink .

The were a few glitches in the timing so check over them and let me know if there is an issue

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #3 Results

As usual check over the result and let me know if there are issues.

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #2 Results

Another good turn up on a chilly night.

I think the track worked well in the configuration. Results and Point are attached

Don;t forget we have a club round on this Sunday and the chocolate foot peeps are coming up to shoot a promo vid for our 8hr,

Clint wont be able to make it so we'll need a timer if anyone is willing to do that it would be appreciated

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #1 Results

another tough one. Good roll up. Hope those who stacked are ok

Check the results and let me know if there is an issue

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Winter XC #4 results and points

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

OK it's only short but that would have to be one of the toughest 9kms I've ever raced.

Congratulations to Poppo who took out the win
Beggsie gets the legs of steel award. taking second on a single speed
Junior rider Connor White showed he has a big future ahead of him in third over all

Of the other Juniors we had Tom, Jack Brad, Luke Dylan and Caleb.

Well done to everyone who survived a lap. The results and point score are attached

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Winter XC #3 results and points

Sorry for the delay at getting these up

After 11 years and some close calls Beggsie got his first win in a solid ride.
I did my best to hold Brett up but he charged past to take second
Paul recovered from a stick through the spokes to grab a third and Richard stomped home in forth

Best of the Juniors was Jack Liang with Brad Davis_Haliday in second and Nathan Dick in Third

U13 was Ben Merrick first and Caleb Barnes second

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Winter XC #2 results and points

Hey All

Sorry it took so long to get these up, i've just been a little flat out.

Big thanks to Richard for getting this one running and to Rachel and Robyn(?) for taking on the timing gremlins.

Nest race on July 24th http://ctmbc.net/node/21921

And don't forget working bee this Sunday to clean things up after all the wind.
http://ctmbc.net/node/29752

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #8 Rydal: Results +points

Ok that is the final round of Tuesday night racing. A Big thanks to every one who made the series a success, especially Clint and Damien for timing.

Barnsie was too good and took out the series with myself in second just 10 points in front of Brad in Third,

It was awesome to see the junior field take off this series.

Thomas Stapleton took out the juniors with Luke Walsh in Second and Brad Davis-Halliday in third

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Winter XC #1 results and points

Big thanks to Clint and Damien for timing.

Thanks to everyone who helped look after Dan after his stack. Hopefully it's nothing serious

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #7 Rydal: Results +points

Hey all Results up. Having a few dramas with points. should have then up soonish

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #6 Rydal: Results +points

Another awesome roll up. good to see every one is still keen.
The night may have been a bit cool but the racing was red hot.

Results are up. Double check them and I'll try and get the points done sometime through the week

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #5 Rydal: Results +points

Hey all.

Sorry they're late again, I've had a busy week. I think we can all agree the important thing is I won....

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #4 Rydal: Results +points

Another great race under a full moon. How cool was that?

Brad Roughly was too strong and rode away for the win. Barnesy gave chase but had to settle for second.

I barely held on for third.

Thomas Stapleton was the best of the Juniors followed by Jack Liang and it was good to see Caleb out there giving it a go.

Big thanks to Poppo for timing but like all first timers there was a few errors so can I get every one to double check the results and let me know if you think they are wrong before I do the points.

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #3 Rydal: Results +points

Sorry they are late again....

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #2 Rydal: Results +points

Anothe rgood night of racing and good to see numbers are still right up there.

Great riding bu Robbie, Brett and Jarrod.

Juniors also went well with Luke leading home Tom, Brad and Bryson

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #1 Rydal: Results +points

Sorry they are so late. been a little tied up this week

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #10 Rydal: Results +points

Sorry their late.

Results are attached

I'll get the point done when I get a chance.

Congrats to Barnsie and Bryson for taken out the series

next week we'll start an openned end "Enter the Darkness series" which will run until it gets too cold

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #9 Rydal: Results +points

Sorry for the lateness. Been a bit caught up.

By all accounts it was a tough little slog in the anticlockwise direction.

Poppo rode well and Barnsie took another flat yet still hung on for second.

Next week is the last race in this series and we'll have a presentation at the pub afterwards (Barnsie is now up on me by 3 points so if people can hold him up and not let him past that would be great)
We'll also do a quick club meeting as well

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #8 Rydal: Results +points

Another great roll up.

Big thanks to Richard who pretty much cut the new section on his own on the weekend. We need to make sure he is not buying his own beer back at the pub.

Also thanks to Walshy for timing.

Just a reminder to go easy on the road in and out. It's probably better to go in and out via the showground. Head up beside the pub and follow the dual track on the bottom side of the showground.

Also from next week all riders riding A grade should have lights. If you don't have any I have 1 or two old set you can rent for the week but first in best dressed.

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #7 Rydal: Results +points

Another awesome roll up.

Brad Roughley is riding better and better each week, nice win mate.

Great to see the guys from Orange make the trip up for our little race. the fact we're pulling entrants from Wenny Falls to Orange speaks wonders for the vibe of this series.

The junior field keeps growning too which is very pleasing.

Full results and points attached, again please check over them and let me know if there are any errors.

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #6 Rydal: Results +points

Another great one.

How good is it to see all the smiles and banter at the end of the racing?

Tonight John Harris was just too good, Nice riding mate.

Brad Roughley stepped up a notch to take second while Garry Dukes managed to hold out Richard Campbell for third,

Good to see the young guys pushing hard too. Can really see them improving each week.

Results and points are attached. Please double check them as there were a few glitches int he timing. Todd, Tim, Belly and Jarrod can you guys have a close look and let me know if there are errors in your placing?

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #5 Rydal: Results +points

Another great roll up, especially with the wetness about.

I've got the results based in the times Tim managed to get with his phone (huge thanks to Tim and Walshy). Obviously the first and second lap times are a bit off but the rest should be fine.

With the points I've tried to use the same system as they use for Nationals.

1st, get 80
2nd, 65
3rd, 55
4th, 48 and so on and so forth etc, etc, etc until everyone after 29 gets 1 point.

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #4 Rydal: Results

Poppo returned to his winning ways.

John Harris came down and gave the young fellas a shot of reality and I fell off....

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #3 Rydal: Results

Another great turn up. Chad is damn quick. Apparently he is good to watch through the single trail but I couldn't stay close enough to tell Smiling

Thanks to the riders for coming out, Clint for timing and our sponsors Stella Maris Mining Services, Centennial Coal, C & W Printing, Mark O toole Electrical and Insane Cycles

Flynny's picture

2011 CTMBC #2 Rydal: Results

Hot and dusty conditions greeted riders for round 2 of the Central Tablelands Mountain Bike clubs twilight series sponsored by Stella Maris Mining Services and Centennial Coal.
The buzz surrounding the new venue drew a good field of 32 riders and the track didn't disappoint
The 3km short course has 3 sections. The first, named Ant's Pants is tight with some technically challenging off camber corners, riders descend down through here and need to use all there off road skills to get through it quickly whilst keeping the bike upright.

Best Mountain Bike