You are hereForums /

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #8 results

How tuff was the short course?
No rest. 1 hr sprint....

Results are up. Bit of a tech issue with first lap (key board wasn't plugged in)

So first and second lap times are ruff guide only. The rest of the times including total times are good .

Points are getting tight at the top.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #7 results

This weeks results.

Times are all over the place due to random numbers popping up. Please make sure you are calling the right number out to the Timers, that is the number you have in the rego system. and before each race double check you are registered properly and have signed the sheet with your number.

If a random number pops up but it's on the sheet I can see who it is. If it's not registered and doesn't match any thing on the sheet../ well I'm just making stuff up.

Hopefully the finish order is OK let me know if there are any problems

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #6 results

Last weeks results are up.

Rainer and Nathan, I still need to sort your points from previous rounds. Just haven't had time to go back through them yet.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #5 results

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

Ok guys as you know we've had some computation drama.

I've got all the paper results into the comp and here they are. Please note the times are not accurate. Positions should be good though subject to error in punching them in so please check over and let me know if there are issues.

Also still looking for a team of marshals for the 8hr

If you are interested in helping out but want to ride that's cool, if you have a 3 man team we can get you out there so one person is marshalling, 1 riding 1 pottering around.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #3 results

Sorry for the delay but results are now up. Please check them over

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #13 results

It was cold out there but the track was grippy as all get up... So much fun

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #8 results

The computer is having a moment and I'm having trouble exporting the results for some reason. It done this once before and I just have to remember what i did to get around it

So check back later in the week

Sorry

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #5\6 results

results are up, having issues with points. will sort them later

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #5 results

Cold one tonight so we did a quick 2 lapper and made a bee line to the pub where the fire was welcome indeed

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #4 results

Results are up.

also Jerseys are in so I'll have them Tuesday night for pick up

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #3 results

Another good night of racing

Barnsie and Poppo were just too darn quick with craig one again pipping his bro inlaw at the post.

Brett Mcfarland is a power house for someone who has to maintain a low heart rate and he worked his way through the field for 3rd

Robin and Rachel continue to rep for the women riding strong on this weeks longer loop

The Porters dominate the juniors (I think maybe Micheal and Hamish and ben may have their numbers mixed so let me know if I need to change)

Wade, Cooper, Tim, Will and Caleb are all doing well on the longer loops too

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #2 results

Results are up. First and Second lap times may be out but over all times are true.

Check for errors

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #1 results

Results attached.

As always double check them

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #9-10 results

Results for the last 2 rounds of the Twilight series attached

Congratulations to Peter Beggs who, after starting mountain biking in the early 1800s got up for his first win in the final round of the series.
I've always seen Peter as one of the stronger riders in the club so was surprised when I was told that was his first win. Well done Peter.

Congrat s also to Bryson, Robin and Barnsie who all had solid series wins in the Juniors, womans and open respectively.

As always a big thanks to all our volunteers especially Clint and Damien on the timing

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #6-7-8 results

Results are up please double check

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #6 results

Sorry guy results are not going to go up until next week.

I can't make next weeks race so we arranged Clint to take the computer with him. In the rush to pack up I didn't get the results out of it so I can't post results until I get it back.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #5 results

Results are up

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #4 results

Below is a preview, click to read the full post
Result and point attached. Had a bit of trouble exporting them out of the timing program so double check.
Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #3

Results and points attached. Please check them

Also I have the sizing samples for the club kit and will bring them out to the race next week to start taking orders

cost are
Xc Jersey $80
Bib Short $100
Dh Jersey $80
DH Shorts $120
DH Pants $160

the design can be viewed here http://ctmbc.net/node/33152

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #2

Result for round 2 and point score. Can you check the results as there are a few glitches. If you are not there let me know you name and race number

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #1

OK Guys round 1 results up. Please check they are ok

Best Mountain Bike