You are hereForums /

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #8 results

The computer is having a moment and I'm having trouble exporting the results for some reason. It done this once before and I just have to remember what i did to get around it

So check back later in the week

Sorry

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #5\6 results

results are up, having issues with points. will sort them later

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #5 results

Cold one tonight so we did a quick 2 lapper and made a bee line to the pub where the fire was welcome indeed

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #4 results

Results are up.

also Jerseys are in so I'll have them Tuesday night for pick up

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #3 results

Another good night of racing

Barnsie and Poppo were just too darn quick with craig one again pipping his bro inlaw at the post.

Brett Mcfarland is a power house for someone who has to maintain a low heart rate and he worked his way through the field for 3rd

Robin and Rachel continue to rep for the women riding strong on this weeks longer loop

The Porters dominate the juniors (I think maybe Micheal and Hamish and ben may have their numbers mixed so let me know if I need to change)

Wade, Cooper, Tim, Will and Caleb are all doing well on the longer loops too

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #2 results

Results are up. First and Second lap times may be out but over all times are true.

Check for errors

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #1 results

Results attached.

As always double check them

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #9-10 results

Results for the last 2 rounds of the Twilight series attached

Congratulations to Peter Beggs who, after starting mountain biking in the early 1800s got up for his first win in the final round of the series.
I've always seen Peter as one of the stronger riders in the club so was surprised when I was told that was his first win. Well done Peter.

Congrat s also to Bryson, Robin and Barnsie who all had solid series wins in the Juniors, womans and open respectively.

As always a big thanks to all our volunteers especially Clint and Damien on the timing

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #6-7-8 results

Results are up please double check

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #6 results

Sorry guy results are not going to go up until next week.

I can't make next weeks race so we arranged Clint to take the computer with him. In the rush to pack up I didn't get the results out of it so I can't post results until I get it back.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #5 results

Results are up

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #4 results

Below is a preview, click to read the full post
Result and point attached. Had a bit of trouble exporting them out of the timing program so double check.
Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #3

Results and points attached. Please check them

Also I have the sizing samples for the club kit and will bring them out to the race next week to start taking orders

cost are
Xc Jersey $80
Bib Short $100
Dh Jersey $80
DH Shorts $120
DH Pants $160

the design can be viewed here http://ctmbc.net/node/33152

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #2

Result for round 2 and point score. Can you check the results as there are a few glitches. If you are not there let me know you name and race number

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Twilight #1

OK Guys round 1 results up. Please check they are ok

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #9 Results

OK I think all the glitches got sorted, really need to start getting people to nominate how many laps they are going to do though, sorting out 4 or 5 who have changed isn't hard, sorting out 20 takes a bit of time Smiling

Anyway check them over and let me know if there are issues

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #8 Results

OK. there were a few glitches in the timing. Can every one check your results and if there is an issue let me know before next round. If you are missing a lap try and remember who came in either in front or behind you.

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #7 Results

Big Roll up tonight lets hope it keep s growing, How good was the track!

as always check the results and points and let me know if there is any issues

Oh and if anyone has time to do the media report shoot me an email at ctmbc2 @gmail.com and I'll shoot you through the contacts, otherwise I'll try and get onto it later in the week

Also remember the RFS is doing drive training in the area over the next week so if you are riding the trails don't go blasting out on to the fire trails with out looking first.

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #6 Results

Results are attached, there was a few hick ups with timing (And I forgot the Bennetts names and probably mixed their numbers)

Can you guy check and let me know if it needs correcting before I do the points

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #5 Results

Results in. The ladies did a slightly modified first loop but as they all did the same I've left it as is.

points updated, let me know if there are any errors

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #4 Results

Big turn out last night.

Good to see more and more kids turning up and a few new faces in the adults too

Tuff little course and Kevin Bell liked it so much he did an extra lap Eye-wink .

The were a few glitches in the timing so check over them and let me know if there is an issue

Flynny's picture

2011-12 CTMBC Twilight #3 Results

As usual check over the result and let me know if there are issues.

Best Mountain Bike