You are hereForums /

Flynny's picture

2013 CRMBC Enter the Darkness #5 results

Results and up dated point score are up

Flynny's picture

2013 CRMBC Enter the Darkness 4 results

Sorry guys only just had a chance to get these off the computer..

Seems to be a few errors so can people look over the and let me know of any mistakes before I put the points up

Thanks

Flynny's picture

2013 CRMBC Enter the Darkness #3 results

Results are up. Seems to be a few names missing so if you are not there please let me know who you came in after or before and I'll fix it up

Also we'll be using the show ground for the start are for the rest of the winter series.

I also added some points for Phil for timing for us last week

Flynny's picture

2013 CRMBC Enter the Darkness #2 results

Results are up please check

Also attached is the club clothing order.
If you are interested have a look at the website http://www.champ-sys.com.au/clothing/custom print out the form and bring it next week
Prices I have listed are rough based on what it ended up costing us last time with the art work added. if there are things you are interested in that I haven't got listed reply here and let me know and others can add their interest.
For each new thing designed we need an initial order of 10 items.

Flynny's picture

2013 CRMBC Enter the Darkness #1 results

Results attached.

I've shuffled things a bit. Apparently Jason, Kempy and Graham (and other?) mistakenly took the kids track first lap so what I have done is just moved them to the back of A grade

Hope that is OK with every one. Let me know if it's not.

Remember with day light saving finishing we'll be pretty much starting in the dark from here in so no light no ride

apparently Cree lights are going on ebay cheap as chips

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Chase the Sun Point up date

Last round and series point.
Round results are a bit different because of the format so it's not in order of who came where but simply list the riders and their lap times

Well done to all who competed. Gaz, Bryson and Robin showed a great level of consistency and took out series wins.

Next week we are straight into the "Enter the Darkness Series" so remember
no light = no ride from here in.

We'll try and mix it up a bit between set laps and set time style races as well

Flynny's picture

4 Seasons 3hr: Autum Results

Results are up. First lap times are approximate but the rest are accurate

Big thanks to Phil for putting the race on and getting the times sorted and to all the volunteers who helped get the race happening

Flynny's picture

CTMBC DH Clubbie #3 results

Results from Skinny.

Note: Scotty rode race run with a broken arm that latter required 2 plates and a lot of screws.

No Excuses.

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Chase the Sun #8 Results

Results and updated points

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Chase the Sun Point up date

Ok sorry for the delay. Here is the points update with rounds 5 and 7 added in

Thanks to Gav and Garry for deciphering the computer thingie

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Chase the Sun #6 Results

This weeks results are up.

I some how stuffed up last weeks results (#5) and will have to get them back out of the computer when I get it back in a couple of weeks

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Chase the Sun #4 Results

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

Points form last week adjusted for Tim.

This weeks results are up, obviously there is a glitch in Gav's first and second lap times but final time is good.

Also dont forget we still need people to do the commissaires course. At the moment Phil Mac is the only one to put his hand up so if he can't make a round it will have to be cancelled.
http://ctmbc.net/node/39285

Round #4 of the Central Tablelands Mountain Bike Club, Stella Maris Mining Services cross country series attracted a good crowd of riders, including the largest field of junior riders seen in some time.

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Chase the Sun #3 Results

Results are up. please check them

It was a warm afternoon and near perfect conditions for mountain bikers at round #3 of the Stella Maris Mining Services cross country series at Rydal.

Dan Watson got off to a great start, opening a gap on the field in the first lap but unfortunately took a wrong turn into the short cut used for the juniors at the start of his second lap and despite rectifying his error graciously disqualified him self.

Gavin Hill had a steadier start but got quicker every lap to take out the win in a time off 1hr 4min 18 sec.

Flynny's picture

2013 CTMBC Chase the Sun #2 Results

Results are up.

As Always double check them and let me know if there is an issue

And don't forget we still need people to volunteer for commisaires see http://ctmbc.net/node/39285 for details

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #13 results

You know the deal

Congrats to Barnsy for taking out the series with some consistant results

First of the Juniors was Bryson, who took on the adults track each time.

Great to see every one getting fitter and faster.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #12 results

Sorry for the delay guys. Been Flat out.

Results are up with a couple of corrections to points from last week

As usual double check them and get back to me if there is an issue,

Also don't forget the Christmas ride http://ctmbc.net/node/39362. Just a fun afternoon out at the forest. If I get a chance I might grab some cards for a poker run to add a bit of spice, and some sausages or something for a BBQ.
Bring spouses and kids, mates and newbies.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #10 results

Sorry guys no times this week just placings. Let me know if there is an issue

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #9 results

Results are up

Also a reminder of Stapos social ride, 4.15 Friday Bottom of Mt Vic Pass for some real mountain bike trails with awesome views

and the Tour de range charity ride on Sunday

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #8 results

How tuff was the short course?
No rest. 1 hr sprint....

Results are up. Bit of a tech issue with first lap (key board wasn't plugged in)

So first and second lap times are ruff guide only. The rest of the times including total times are good .

Points are getting tight at the top.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #7 results

This weeks results.

Times are all over the place due to random numbers popping up. Please make sure you are calling the right number out to the Timers, that is the number you have in the rego system. and before each race double check you are registered properly and have signed the sheet with your number.

If a random number pops up but it's on the sheet I can see who it is. If it's not registered and doesn't match any thing on the sheet../ well I'm just making stuff up.

Hopefully the finish order is OK let me know if there are any problems

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #6 results

Last weeks results are up.

Rainer and Nathan, I still need to sort your points from previous rounds. Just haven't had time to go back through them yet.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #5 results

Ok guys as you know we've had some computation drama.

I've got all the paper results into the comp and here they are. Please note the times are not accurate. Positions should be good though subject to error in punching them in so please check over and let me know if there are issues.

Also still looking for a team of marshals for the 8hr

If you are interested in helping out but want to ride that's cool, if you have a 3 man team we can get you out there so one person is marshalling, 1 riding 1 pottering around.

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Here Comes the Sun #3 results

Sorry for the delay but results are now up. Please check them over

Flynny's picture

2012 CTMBC Enter the Darkness #13 results

It was cold out there but the track was grippy as all get up... So much fun

Best Mountain Bike