You are hereForums /

kilaton's picture

3 Hour Autumn

Hi Craig, just wondering if you had any dates in mind for the 3hr Autumn race.

philipm's picture

here comes the sun round 12

Results at http://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=58950 Rianer should be around 9th 10 or 12th

Flynny's picture

2015 CTMBC 4 Season Summer 3hr results

Below is a preview, click to read the full post

Summer 3hr was hot and dusty. Well it is the 4 seasons

Top effort from all involved, especially Matt Cowley who was the only solo rider to get the 9laps in.

Also to Peter Beggs as 4 Seasons Champions with most points for the series.

Huge thanks Phil and Cheryl for all they do behind the scenes to make this series happen
Our other volunteers including the Kemps, the Warrens, the Byrnses and the Partridges.

All our sponsors. Auto pro, Bellies Bikes, Bike Minded, Al Dente (Sorry if I missed anyone, brain is a bit fuzzy)

Flynny's picture

2015 CTMBC 4 Season Spring 3hr results

Prelim results and point score are up. Please double check and let me know if you think there is an error

Big thanks to all our trail fairies, helpers, marshals, Phil, Kempy, Cheryl, Joy, Glen and Robyn

Hope you all had fun

Flynny's picture

2015 CTMBC DH#2 Pony Club results

Sorry for the delay in the results, Slight glitch with the live results thingie (ie I pushed the wrong button when setting up)

Good news is I was able to recover every ones times

Big thanks to Skinny, Leanne, Captain, Steve and everyone else who helped out

Hope those riders who crashed out mend quickly

Shout out to Anton for bringing up the Mondraker demo bikes. If you haven't already checked them out they have an impressive line up of bikes check them out HERE

Preliminary results are attached

Flynny's picture

2015 4 Seasons Winter Results

Prelim results are up

let me know if there are any errors otherwise I'll add them into the series points

Big thanks again to Phil, Kempy and Joy for organising it and all our volunteers.

Also special shout out to Anton for bringing up the Mondraker demo bikes. It was great to have them on board check out their range here: Mondraker 2015

Flynny's picture

CTMBC DH 1 pony Club results

Prelim result

Sorry to those whose name I stuffed up
http://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=41764

Flynny's picture

Rydal mini dh results

results from tonight attached

Best Mountain Bike